FTL Finance OR the Renew Energy Loan Program
FTL Finance is here to help you afford needed repairs or upgrades to protect your family and home. Click on the logo to fill out a private application
FTL Finance lease is a single installment loan with a one-dollar buyout. This product has a fixed term, fixed interest rate and fixed payment.
The FTL ESC Card is a revolving loan and draws interest daily. The monthly payment reduces as the borrower pays down the interest.
About the EnergyLoan® Program
Homeowners can improve the energy efficiency of their homes with this fast and convenient financing program for energy-saving heating, air conditioning, insulation, windows, doors, siding, solar and other improvements. Provided by Renew Financial, the EnergyLoan program helps make affordable energy efficiency available to homeowners.
Special EnergyLoan Features
- Fast, Preferred Rate Unsecured Financing from $1,000 to $25,000
- Longer Terms (meaning lower payments) than typically available for unsecured loans
- True Fixed Rate, Low Monthly Payments
- No Lien Filed on Your Home
- No Home Equity Required, New Homeowners OK
- No Points, Fees or Closing Costs
- Up to 10 Years to Repay
- No Penalty for Prepayment
- Available in All 50 States plus DC
Who is Eligible?
All homeowners who are making qualifying improvements to their primary residence or vacation home (1 to 2 unit primary residence or vacation home on permanent foundation) are eligible. Good credit and the ability to repay are required; all income levels are eligible.
What Improvements Qualify?
The EnergyLoan program is for energy related and renewable energy improvements. All work can be financed if at least 50% of the project is comprised of the following:
All Makes and Models of:
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Water Heaters
- Windows & Doors
- Insulation – All Types
- Roofing & Siding
- Solar PV & Solar Thermal
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Lighting & Controls
- Electrical & Plumbing
- Heated Sunrooms
- Most other Energy-Related Improvements